Liliana: Adorable....Hans and Annika: So Cute.... Kristina: You look amazing!! You are beautiful....I guess I should say something about Trey also....ok....Trey: Handsome and looks like a VERY proud father.
Yeah, congratulations!! We just found out we are having another girl, yeah...two of each and we're done!! Now it's time for you guys to catch up, well you have to wait 6 weeks!!
i love these - she is so precious and little!
ReplyDeleteSooo tiny...but she doesn't really look like a newborn! She does look ready for her loving family!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so precious! I love her name, too. Welcome to the world, Liliana!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful time for our family. Love and blessings to you Trey, Kristina, Hans, Annika and Liliana. With hugs from Mimi.
ReplyDeleteLiliana: Adorable....Hans and Annika: So Cute.... Kristina: You look amazing!! You are beautiful....I guess I should say something about Trey also....ok....Trey: Handsome and looks like a VERY proud father.
ReplyDeleteYeah, congratulations!! We just found out we are having another girl, yeah...two of each and we're done!! Now it's time for you guys to catch up, well you have to wait 6 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteI am ready for some NEW photos!!
ReplyDelete