10 on 10 :: March Homecoming




This bedroom has been too quiet for the past 2 weeks.

This is what happens to the kitchen when it becomes a bachelor pad.

Getting things ready.

They're here!









Hans asked me to sit down and watch while he played the Ukulele. He told Annika, "Stand there and dance the hula, Annika." And she did!

Comments

  1. Your kids are so cute! I love how they play together. I am looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 10 on 10, Trey!!
    Thanks for the glimpse of life back at home. We knew the kids would love being home. We loved having the 3 of them here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i am super impressed! the 10 on 10! the hula! the ukalelie (sp?)playing! that photo of annika dancing the hula is a classic - frame it quick before it gets lost in the mulititude of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture of Annika dancing.
    So sorry I missed the 3 of you. Hope to see you next time you come to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping in.

    What a beautiful family you have.

    I'm adding you to my bloggy neighbors list that I will drop in on regularly.

    All Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment