Hans as I was getting ready to trim Trey's hair:
sorry dude.
I have a race-crash-race-car haircut. Isn't it very cool?
He's very into adjectives and haircuts.
Everybody's been clamoring to see what Hans did to his hair, but it's really not too shockingly short. I hope you're not all too disappointed...and I hope not to have any future pictures of even more drastic haircuts. I won't be giving him his scissors to keep him occupied while I get things done. We'll do our scissors projects together from now on.
Beautiful! It does sound like maybe he likes his haircut just fine, which means he might need to have the scissors observed for the time being, as you plan! He is the best! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
i like everything about that picture, including the blue mug, the blue jeep, the lanai(sp?) that is a picture FILLED with memories! take more of them! and hans is just as cute as ever - his personality is shining through - i love it!
ReplyDeleteStace,
ReplyDeleteDid you see what shirt he has on? That was one I wore as a girl! Backpacker Mickey!!! Love it!
where did you get it? it that one yours?
ReplyDeleteyup! that's the real deal! Mom has more stuff in the attic than I ever imagined!
ReplyDelete