Before I post my 10 on 10 photos, I've got some long-overdue posting to do! While Trey was in Guam last week, I was home with a nasty cold (happily the first since about this time last year, so not too much to complain about) and needless to say I let the dishes pile up and the kids run wild while I stayed on the couch trying to think of decently healthy places to eat out where I could show up with two cabin-fevery kids and no make-up.
Thank-you Lord for Kalapawai Market Deli (ate outside, spilled cous-cous and Puffs all over, went home happy) and Big City Diner (local-style: poke (sashimi-style fish gone Hawaiian w/ onions and sesame and hot-sauce...yum and good for a cold) and chow-mein, and Hans w/ no shoes 'cause my head's been too clogged to think straight!)
And I'm so thankful for dear friends and family, especially at these crazy times!
The day after my mom and dad left, our dear neighbors Peg and Mary from Cardiff came to stay for a few days. They were in the water every day, and still found some time to watch the kids for an evening while we went out, which was some precious time for us. Our kids have just thrived on the visits.
Hans keeps asking, "Who's coming to our house?" He gets pretty attached, and loves when people visit. We're so glad Stacy, Johan and Gavin are coming next month!
love her eyes.....
ReplyDelete