10 on 10 :: February

Part of a beautiful new project started by a friend of my sis: a photo taken once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Check it out at her 10 on 10 :: blog.










Comments

  1. wonderful! i love each of your picts, especially the one of annika smiling with her little teeth! love you! sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these shots Kristina and am so excited that you are joining in with the 10 on 10...now if only you would join in and start an etsy shop for your amazing art and cards :)...such talent you have. I think it runs in the family! Oh and incredibly adorable children happen to run in your family too! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina,

    Thank you so much for your kind words on my Plum Tree blog! It is so fun to see your 10 on 10 photos; you have such an eye for beauty. And I agree with Rebekah, your children are adorable! :)

    Take care,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristina (and Trey), I absolutely love your blog and your wonderful, creative perspective on mothering and life in general. Thanks for sharing the 10 on 10. the pictures are precious..I'll be joining you next month!
    Brittany Stringfellow Otey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment